A printed version of one of my stylized paintings inspired by one of my favourite places on Auckland's Pohutakawa Coast.
Maraetai means ‘meeting place by the sea’ in Māori and is still true to it's name, always full of families enjoying the calm waters and beautiful views. A very special place..
- A4- 297mm x 210mm (11.69” x 8.27”) designed to fit in a standard frame.
- 350gsm card stock with satin finish.
- Open edition, signed on back of the print.
- Shipped flat with a sturdy piece of board, and sealed in a cellophane bag.
- Colours on screen may vary slightly due to the calibration differences in monitors
- Frame & mat not included.
© 2016 Robyn Lamont Art and Design. Purchase does not transfer reproduction rights.