The Tiki is a treasured New Zealand cultural icon. It represents good luck, spiritual love, and is a symbol of life and well being in Maori mythology.
My “Retro Tiki” print is not a flattened digital image, but actually a print of an original painting of mine with textures of paint and canvas visible - which I love.
It combines culture with current style and colour trend, and follows the “doodley” style I use in many of my drawings.
- A5 148 x 210mm (5.83 x 8.27in)
- A4- 297mm x 210mm (11.69” x 8.27”)
- A3 - 297mm x 420mm (11.7” x 16.5”)
- 170gsm paper with satin finish.
- Open edition, signed on back of the print.
- A5 & A4 are shipped flat with a sturdy piece of board, and sealed in a cellophane bag, A3 is sealed in a bag and rolled in a sturdy tube.
- Colours on screen may vary slightly due to the calibration differences in monitors
- Frame & mat not included.
© 2016 Robyn Lamont. Purchase does not transfer reproduction rights.